God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high (Hebrews 1:1-3).
- Jesus Christ alone “the treasures of wisdom and knowledge … are hid,” (Col. 2:3)
- Born again Believers are “complete in him, which is the head of all principalities and power,” (Col. 2:10)
- free and blessed in “His redemption” Who is the “propitiation for our sins,” (Rom. 3:24-25 — 1 Jn. 2:2; 4:10)
- appreciate and delight in Christ’s name, life, power, and superiority, as the only “Head,” “high priest,” and Mighty “Potentate” or Supreme Ruler of His eternal kingdom
- All posing as such improperly raise themselves as they seek to steal His glory are brazen wolves, thieves, counterfeit, and altogether false (Matt. 7:15-20; 24:5, 11, 24; Jn. 10:1; Col. 2:4-19; Heb. 3:1; 2 Jn. 7-11).
“Which in his times he shall show, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen,”(1 Timothy 6:15-16).
Jesus Christ is God, Creator, Redeemer, Savior, Counselor, and King of all kings (Jn. 1:1-4; Col. 1:15-17; Eph. 3:9; Heb. 1:2-3; Rev. 1:8). He is unique in history. Matt. 1:20-21— “. . . Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.” KJV He was born of a virgin by the Holy Ghost, called “God with us/” Luke 1:31-33 – “And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. KJV The Bible reveals. Jesus lived a perfect and sinless life;conquered death by “the sacrifice of himself”; satisfied the claims of the Father’s justice as Jesus “taste death for every man”; died on a cross with the superscription “THE KING OF THE JEWS,”’ buried and guarded by numerous soldiers and then fulfilled His own prophecy by rising from the dead to prove He is the very Son of God and Messiah’; and promised to return for His own (Matt. 1:23; 24:30; 27:37; Jn. 1:1-4; 14:9; Rom. 1:4; Heb. 2:9; 9:26) no one comparable to Jesus Christ.