Prayer Against the Nature of Demons
Thoreau, the naturalist-philosopher, in defending some of his oddities once wrote: “If I do not keep in step with others, it is because I hear a different drumbeat.” The varied difference in the ungodly and the godly is not analogous. It is impossible for them to be alike.
One lives under the blessings.
“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ,” Eph. 1:3.
The other lives under the curses
“Moreover all these curses shall come upon thee, and shall pursue thee, and overtake thee, till thou be destroyed; because thou hearkenedst not unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep his commandments and his statutes which he commanded thee,” .
Jesus came to destroy the works (curses) of the devil (1 Jn. 3:80).
There are basic building blocks that form the foundation of a successful Christian family.
- A commitment to a God centered life.
- A stable and fulfilling God centered Christian marriage.
- Strong spiritual leadership.
- Love God (Jn. 6:5).
- Fear Him in Revelation (Jn. 10:12).
- Walk in His ways as an Example to others, (Jn. 10:11).
- Know Him and apply His Word, (Verse 13).
- Teach His Word to your children, (Jn. 6:7; 11:19).
- Discipline your children, (Prov. 19:18).
- Avoid provoking your children to anger,(Eph. 6:4).
- Obedient children are the fruits of Christ-centered homes that are established in God’s perfect order.
- Satan’s prime target for the destruction of this nation is the family unit.