Lordship of Christ
“There shall no plague come nigh thy dwelling,” (Exod. 30:12).
God can and will protect us physically, as well as spiritually, under all circumstances.
Biblical healing does not pertain to:
- New Age healing
- Christian Science.
- Natural or New Thought philosophy.
- Therapies or medications.
- Mental suggestion.
Supernatural healing of disease and infirmities without natural means by the spirit of God; the Christian ministry should duplicate Jesus Christ’s work!
“And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people,” (Matt. 4:23).
Preach the gospel to the poor!
- “Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him, ” (Jam. 2:5).
- To heal the brokenhearted!
- “The spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound,” (Isa. 61:1).
- “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor, me to heal the deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,” (Lk. 4:18).