“I hate double-minded men, but I love your law,”(Ps. 119:113). “But if he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways,” (James 1: 6-8).
Schizophrenia is a spiritual problem:
- Psychologist see it as a mental disorder.
- Manifests itself by a person acting out two or more personalities.
- Scriptures says, “That person is unstable in all his ways.”
Author William Menzies Alexander gives the following characteristic of demon possession; automatic representation and persistent and consistent acting out a “New Personality” and evidence of a knowledge and intellectual power neither possessed by the subject nor explicable on the pathological hypothesis; change of personality, involving complete change of moral character. These are but the misapprehensions of an uninstructed mind and may be briefly dismissed.
The passage from sanity to insanity implies a change of personality:
- The change follows a recognized pathological order.
- There is sometimes a morbid exaltation of certain faculties; but never any real augmentation of intellectual power.
- The dictum of esquirol has in view the fact that moral deterioration is an integral part of the morbid process.
SCHIZOPHRENIA AND DEMONIC PROBLEMS
Schizophrenia from the standpoint of a demonic problems occurs when two or more demons (in a person) get so strong that they attract their own cluster of demons and thus a personality in the person is developed by a demon cluster; most of these clusters are headed by rebellion in one group and rejection of other; causes a disintegration of the development of the personality.
- Creates distortions, and disturbance.
- Developed by living or desiring a secret life.
- Rejection builds a wall within self.
- Rebellion allows secret other self or selves to express another or other personalities.
- Rejection- a section of the mind is walled off and closed to all outside ministry.
- Rebellion operates to retaliate against rejection
- Rejection creates a self hatred.
Fear of rejection; chooses sexual impurity to imitate pure love.
- Brings spirits of self destruction
- Expresses itself in masochistic suicidal.
- Destroys security
Manifest in insecurity/inferiority/loneliness:
- Acts in Jealousy
- Bringing acts of envy distrust and viciousness.
Rejection expresses itself in rebellion:
- Look at me–I can do anything I want.
- Sets up a false front.
- Causes a new personality to surface.
Rejection is sometimes so great the person even reject their own sex identity:
- Sometimes change their names.
- Causes him to be become unstable in all his ways.
A lifetime of having a split personality, the person may be totally unaware that spirits have integrated themselves and controlling certain aspects of the person’s life:
- The wall hides their real feelings.
- The rejecting spirit causes them to reject themselves – Suicide.
- They reject God and others.
- They find themselves isolated, alone.
Please enjoy the following sermons concerning the deliverance ministry!