We are very close to the return of Jesus Christ. Many are in the Valley of Decision and the Christians of the world must shake themselves from the spirit of Slumber and tell those who are lost that Jesus Christ loves them and wants to save them from God’s wrath. Jesus was a rebel in the eyes of the religious leaders of HIS day because HE totally upset their schemes and taught the spirit of the Law to ALL who would hear HIM (not to mention He claimed to be GOD, the SON of GOD and displayed undeniable supernatural power). However, the LORD’S battle was spiritual in order to save souls from perishing.
“To live for Christ now and confess Him as your Lord and Savior that you might escape the eternal damnation of hell that under the reign of the Antichrist will cost you your very life. But Salvation is still promised to those who endure to the very end.”–Matthew 24:13.
- “Separate yourself from the world and surrender to God absolutely and seek cleansing by repenting of your sin and believing in the Blood of Christ which was spilled on Calvary for the remission of sin.”– John 3:16.
- “For whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved.” — Romans 10:13.
- “If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus (as Saviour), and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” — Romans 10:9.
Study your Bible earnestly while you still have it and memorize as much as possible before it is taken from you.
- “Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and the renewing of the Holy Ghost; which He shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior.” — Titus 3:5-6.
- No other Way –John 14:6.
- No other foundation — I Corinthians 3:11.
- No other name — John 10:1.
- No other atonement — I Hebrews 9:12, 28.
- No other saving power — Romans 1:16; John 6:44.
- No other Gospel to be preached — Gal. 1:8-9.
- Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.–Acts 16:31.
PRAY: “Father be merciful to me a sinner and receive me now for Jesus Christ’s sake; cleanse me from my sin by Your precious blood that was shed on the cross for me; fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Teach me to pray each day; to read Your will for my life from your word, the Bible; and help me to worship and serve You in the fellowship of your church. I thank you Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN!