The Bible, the Word of God, is full of testimonies for our example how God in Christ Jesus is the same yesterday today and forever is our deliverer from all kinds of enemies be it physical, spiritual or financial! Yes, when God’s trusting ones cry to the LORD because of the oppressors, He sends them a Savior and a Mighty One, and He delivers them (Isaiah 19:20).
After salvation and deliverance, disobedience for Christians should be a thing of the past.
- “But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he mediate day and night,” ( Ps. 1:2.)
- “In Samuel have the Lord is great as light in brunt offerings and sacrifice, as in the obeying the voice of he Lord. Behold to obey is better than sacrifice and to hearken than the fat of the rams.” (1 Sam. 15:22)
- Listen for the sound of his voice and dwell in His Word. “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” (Rom. 10:17)
- Study His Word. “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.” (Rev. 12:11)
- Understand the Word. “For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.” (Acts 28:27)
- Obey his voice and His word. “For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?”
To reflect Jesus Christ in your life than your own spirit” (1 Pet. 4:17) “Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.”(1Pet. 4:19)
- The world is looking for truth. “Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently . . . ” (1Pet. 1:22)
- Looking for real Christians. “And this is love that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment that, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.”(2 Jn. 6)
We believe in such truths as:
- the Second Coming of Jesus Christ
- The Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ
- End Time prophecies; exposing False Prophets and Prophetesses
- identifying the One World Church
- the Antichrist
- the New World Order
- Missions to the world
- defending the infallible King James Bible are key subjects of this website.
We want to help you grow in your faith in Jesus Christ and be healthy through the power of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, We believe that every Christian is a light of Jesus Christ in this sin-cursed world and is an evangelist (with a little e) who can reflect His glory…(2 Jn. 6)