In Africa, witches and wizards can steal the minds of people and exchange intelligences into the minds of their children. I ministered to several young men while in Africa that had their minds stolen in this manner… How it works, I can’t say but Jesus’ power can heal them.
Both men were healed and restored. One returned to college, the other remained in Bishop Kanco’s church and became a worker there. Both cases were the result of witchcraft powers being worked against them.
This is how I prayed for them.
- I bound the witchcraft power that had been worked over their lives and released the power of Jesus and His mind over them. Phil 2:5, “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus,” KJV
- Bound the strongmen and his demonic helpers that have stolen the mind of (person(s) name) In the name of Jesus
- I put the strongmen and helpers under the feet of Jesus.
- I bound the powers of the Wizards and witches.
- Called their minds back asking the Lord to reconcile them to Him. Col 1:21. All in the name of Jesus
I discovered years ago that some people that are under mind controllers, minds were shattered by traumas and fear. When we ministered to them, we simply commanded their Minds to return and ask Jesus to give them a single mind. Being double minded makes a person unstable in all his ways and mentally ill. Therefore, it also attacks their nervous system and causes illness. God can heal it. James 1:8 “A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” KJV
- I loose everything the enemy has stolen, talents and sound mind and command him to return it.
- I command the demons to go under the feet of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I reclaim all the things that Satan has stolen from (person(s) name)
- In the name of Jesus, I LOOSE all that Satan has stolen from (person(s) name)
- n the name of Jesus, upon (person(s) name) mind I LOOSE spiritual knowledge, revelation, insight, understanding, wisdom, truth, discernment, diligent searching, freedom and permanent deliverance.
- According to Isaiah 11:2 and Ephesians 1:17-18 may the Holy Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge, revelation and fear of the Lord come to dwell in (person(s) name)
- According to Isaiah 11:3 may (person(s) name) not judge after the sight of his eyes neither reprove after the hearing of his ears, but according to the insight, counsel, justice and mercy of the Lord
We thank You in advance. We bless You, Lord Jesus. We adore, praise and worship You, In Jesus Name, Amen.