Matthew 24:1-14:And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.8All these are the beginning of sorrows.9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake.10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Warfare Strategies Manual
Pat Holliday, Ph.D.
All authority is vested in Jesus Christ, yet He has given His authority to us to overcome all the power of the enemy. Christians today must return to the basics of their faith. Preachers should teach them the foundations of the Scriptures. Spiritual knowledge is power! Knowing your spiritual authority enables one to enter into spiritual warfare with faith to overcome. Each Christian must learn that he has power over come any and every demonic strong man. We as true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ can bind and cast out demons. “I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” (Luke 10:19).
Winning the Battle
New Age Prophetess, Theosophist, Alice Bailey, said in her books that the next Great War would be in the field of world religions. She stated that the goals of the so-called new “Christ” included restructuring Christianity and abolishing Orthodox Judaism. The precise nature of this planned conflict may be gleaned from Alice Bailey’s writings:
“Years ago I said that the war which may follow this one would be waged in the field of the world religions.” Bailey said, “This war would not be one of external carnage and blood but it would be fought largely with mental weapons and in the world of thought; it will involve also the emotional realm, according to idealistic fanaticism. This inherent fanaticism (found in every reactionary group) will fight against the appearance of the coming world religion and the spread of esotericism (occult). For this struggle, certain of the well-organized churches through their conservative elements (their most powerful elements), are already girding themselves . . . Fanaticism, entrenched theological positions, and materialistic selfishness will be found actively organized in the churches in all continents and of all denominations. They can be expected to fight for the established ecclesiastical order, their material profit and their temporal rule, and already are making the needed preparation.”
Bailey goes onto say, “The coming struggles will emerge within the churches themselves; it will also be precipitated by:
- The enlightened elements that exist in fair numbers already.
- And are rapidly growing in strength through the impact of human necessity.
- The filth will spread to thinking men and women everywhere who in a protesting revolt have denied orthodox Christianity and
Notice the battle plans. The field of battle is in the mental and emotional realm. In the same book, Alice Bailey states three planned activities of the “New Age Christ,” one of which concludes:
- “The reorganization of the world religions if in any way possible so that their out-of-date theologies
- their narrow-minded emphasis and the ridiculous belief that they know what is in the Mind of God may be offset in order that the churches may eventually be the recipients of spiritual inspiration.”
- Bailey is talking about a total restructuring of the Christian faith by changing it from God-centered too self-centered! Paul emphasizes this danger to the Church in his farewell talk to the elders of the Ephesians Church (Acts 20: 17-35). The Church today desperately needs to recognize this danger as the crisis we face.
“For I know this,” Paul declares, “that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you not sparing the flock. Also, of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things to draw away disciples after them” (vs. 29, 30).
The Great deception is springing from the tares growing along a side the wheat in the Church. When wheat grows, the tares are indistinguishable until before the bloom. One has to be knowledgeable to discern the difference. The Holy Spirit will lead us into all truth if we are yielded to Him and His Word!
Father God, in the name of Jesus, I renounce, BREAK, free and loose myself and my family from all psychic heredity, demonic holds, psychic powers, physical and mental illness bondage, family and marital curses, and all other curses upon us, back through all generations, iniquities, occult and psychic involvements of myself or my spouse, our parents and any other of our ancestors. I’m REDEEMED FROM THE CURSE according to Galatians, Chapter 3 says that Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us, so that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ, that we might be heirs of the promise of the promise of the Spirit.” First Peter, Chapter 3, says a man and his wife are heirs together of the grace of life.
- LISTED IN DEUTERONOMY 28:16-68; and now receive the BLESSINGS LISTED IN DEUTERONOMY 28:1-14.
- Satan, I BIND you, in the name of Jesus. You can no longer exercise dominion over me.
- I bind all the powers of the demons as shown in Ephesians 6:12: principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, spiritual forces in high places (heavenlies),
- According to Matthew 18:18, I cut Satan, his demons and curses LOOSE from me, my family. I command you, Satan and all evil spirits and curses, to LOOSE me, and my family, and all the things you have stolen from us, that are ours through the blessings of Jesus. I ask You, Lord, to send Your angels to bring these things back to us.
- I LOOSE Your power over us and ask You to our Commander in Chief, Jesus, and send Your holy angels to fight our battles in the heavenlies. Let them guard us from Satan and all his hosts who would have us believing and agreeing with lies. In the name of Jesus, we bind and cancel all deception within us, and prevent any more deception from attacking us.
- All fears I LOOSE perfect agape, true and pure love, the love of God and our love for each other (1st John 4:18), a sound mind and self control (2nd Timothy 1:7 & Micah 3:8). [Read more…]