Because of Jesus and His great power to save unto the uttermost, we stand on the foundations of His life and Word to pray. We believe You Lord, for a revival in our land. Let your fire fall as you did for Elijah in (I Kin. 18:38). We need the fire of God today to burn out the sins of our hearts and to set us afire to win souls for Christ. As You gave victory unto Your prophet Elijah over these evil forces of his day, You will give us victory.
We praise You Lord God that You will teach us to reclaim our country, our lost relatives, and our cold modern churches, to return to You. We give you glory, Lord that you will teach us how to tear down the false religious system of the New Age and the spirit of Baal. Help us O Lord to pray for the rebuilding of the altar of God. Send us powerful living stones that are needed for this dark hour of time.
Lord we thank you today for sending a great number of laborers to enter the harvest fields of lost souls:
- Matt.9: 38; that God’s ministers might have boldness in preaching the Word of God, (Eph. 6:19,20)
- that God’s people might become doers of the Word and not just hearers only, (Jam. 1:22)
- that God’s people will make known his deeds, (I Chron. 16:8)
- that they make known God’s deeds of mercy that recorded in His Word and experienced in their lives, (Jn. 4:23-30 & Tit. 3:5)
- Also that they make known God’s deliverance from Satan and the penalty and power of sin, (Jn. 8:36; Rom. 6:14-18)
- that they make known God’s provision for us as shown in (Jam. 1:17)
- As believers, we contend that the Bible is the inspired Word of God, and we contend aright, (II Tim. 3:16)
We know that no revival can come until we live what we claim. Move upon your people Lord and give them a hunger for Your Word, a desire to be doers of the Word, washed by the blood, by the Holy Spirit and by the Word. Cleanse Your church Lord and take not Your Holy Spirit from us.
Thank You Father for regeneration and sanctification, help us to rededicate our lives to You, Your Church and our families. We adore and worship You Father for the innumerable blessings in Christ but most of all that we are chosen in Him, (Eph. 1-4). Thank You for our inheritances and the sealing that took place when we were saved and indwelt by the Holy Spirit, (I Cor. 6:19). Father we stand before Your throne, through the blood of Jesus, as we are His inheritance, we are asking You to train and teach us to become great and mighty prayer warriors in Jesus’ Name, Amen.