If God gave this gift to Old Testament and New Testament Saints, why would he take this gift from today’s church?
(Acts 10:34), “Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons.” The devil is still around today.
Old Testament Miracles
- David said in (Psa. 103:3), “Bless the Lord . . . and forget not all His Benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases.”
- Healing is still consider a benefit by those who needed it and will accept Christ’s healing touch!
Moses and Aaron:
- Rod made serpent, (Ex. 4:3; 7:10).
- Rod Restored, (Ex. 4:4).
- Hands (Aaron & Marian) made leprous, (Ex. 4:6,7).
- Water turned into blood, (Ex. 4:9, 30).
- River Into blood, (Ex. 7:20).
- Frogs, (Ex. 8:6, 13).
- Flies, (Ex. 8:21, 31.Boils, (Ex. 9:10).
- Locusts, (Ex. 10:13, 9).
- Darkness, (Ex. 10:22).
- First born destroyed, (Ex. 12:29).
- Sea divided, (Ex. 14:21).
- Egyptians overwhelmed, (Ex. 14:26-29).
- Water sweetened, (Ex. 15:25).
- Water from rock, (Ex. 17:6).
- Amalek vanquished, (Ex. 17:11).
- Destruction of Korah, (Nu. 16:32).
- Water from rock in Kadesh, (Nu.20: 11).
- Brazen Serpent, (Nu. 21:8).
- Aaron’s rod blossoms, (Nu. 17:8).
- Jordan divided, (Jos. 3).
- Jericho taken. (Jos. 6).
- Sun and moon Stayed, (Jos. 10:12).
- Lion Slain, (Jud. 14:6).
- Philistines Killed, (Jud. 14:19).
- Dagon’s house down, (Jud. 16:30).
- Thunder and rain, (I Sam. 12:18).
Prophet of Judah.
- Drought, (I Kgs. 17:1; Jam. 5:17).
- Meal and oil multiplied, (I Kgs. 17:14).
- Child restored to life, (I Kgs. 17:22).
- Sacrifice consumed by fire (I Kgs. 18:38).
- Captains and men slain by fire; (2 Kgs. 1:10).
- Rain induced, (I Kgs. 18; 41).
- Waters of Jordan divided, (2 Kgs. 2:8).