The Lord desires that the healing ministry move in His Church. The Word of God says that the Lord is not a respector of persons. If the Lord healed in Biblical times He will heal through his workers in the present day.
Archives for December 2009
The Old Testament reveals that Messiah would come from the House of David. God promised to restore their souls giving them eternal life so He sent His Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ died upon the cross which was the actual dying of all His believers rendering unto justice due to God for their sins. Jesus died in their stead and made penance for all their sins.
- Luke 3:23 — (Gen. 5; 11:10-26); Matt. 1:1, Ruth 4:18-22; 1 Chron. 2:1-5; Luke 3:23-38).
- Matt. 18:11 — “For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.”
- Luke 1:77-79 – “To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sin.”
- “Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a brod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.” (Psalms 2)
We are very close to the return of Jesus Christ. Many are in the Valley of Decision and the Christians of the world must shake themselves from the spirit of Slumber and tell those who are lost that Jesus Christ loves them and wants to save them from God’s wrath. Jesus was a rebel in the eyes of the religious leaders of HIS day because HE totally upset their schemes and taught the spirit of the Law to ALL who would hear HIM (not to mention He claimed to be GOD, the SON of GOD and displayed undeniable supernatural power). However, the LORD’S battle was spiritual in order to save souls from perishing.
“To live for Christ now and confess Him as your Lord and Savior that you might escape the eternal damnation of hell that under the reign of the Antichrist will cost you your very life. But Salvation is still promised to those who endure to the very end.”–Matthew 24:13.
- “Separate yourself from the world and surrender to God absolutely and seek cleansing by repenting of your sin and believing in the Blood of Christ which was spilled on Calvary for the remission of sin.”– John 3:16.
- “For whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved.” — Romans 10:13.
- “If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus (as Saviour), and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” — Romans 10:9.
Deliverance ministers should always be aware of occult charms and religious jewelry. Demons can hold people in slavery by these means. Recently a lady came for deliverance and also had different kinds of hippie bead jewelry.“Where did you get this beaded jewelry?”, I asked. The woman replied, " I work in a shop and the owner says she is an ascended master (High order of New Age Witchcraft). This owner also prays everyday over her articles”. After the woman was asked to remove the necklace, bracelet, earrings, rings, toe rings and anklet, were able to free her from the evil spirits that had enslaved her!
Amulets formed part of the trappings that Jacob commanded his household to put away (Gen 35:4). The most fanciful and superstitious notions have prevailed respecting the marvelous powers of gems. The gem appropriate for a particular month was worn as an amulet during the month and was supposed to exert mysterious control in reference to beauty, health, riches, and so forth. One’s person and house were thought to be protected from malignant influences by holy inscriptions placed upon the door. The existence of such a custom is implied in the attempt of Moses to turn them to a proper use by directing that certain passages of the law should be employed, (Exo. 13:9,16; Deut. 6:9; 11:18), “to look at and remember all the commandments of the Lord, so as to do them” (Num. 15:39).
Among other testimonies, Bishop Dale Howard speaks of a wonderful healing and subsequent Baptism of the Holy Spirit that he received as a young child. Sit back and enjoy your Internet Church Video.
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high (Hebrews 1:1-3).
- Jesus Christ alone “the treasures of wisdom and knowledge … are hid,” (Col. 2:3)
- Born again Believers are “complete in him, which is the head of all principalities and power,” (Col. 2:10)
- free and blessed in “His redemption” Who is the “propitiation for our sins,” (Rom. 3:24-25 — 1 Jn. 2:2; 4:10)
- appreciate and delight in Christ’s name, life, power, and superiority, as the only “Head,” “high priest,” and Mighty “Potentate” or Supreme Ruler of His eternal kingdom
- All posing as such improperly raise themselves as they seek to steal His glory are brazen wolves, thieves, counterfeit, and altogether false (Matt. 7:15-20; 24:5, 11, 24; Jn. 10:1; Col. 2:4-19; Heb. 3:1; 2 Jn. 7-11).
Soaking prayer ~Satanic music: Can refer to: Meditation with Live Music — Repetitive chanting, breathing in a controlled manner or silent concentration to quiet the thoughts and feelings and commune with God. Infused contemplation, for many writers, the sole sense of the term; Acquired contemplation, also known as “Prayer of Simplicity”.
“What is soaking prayer?”
Since the 1990s there has been an increased focus on mysticism within various divisions of Christianity. The esoteric of these mystical experiences expands the division between a “trusting faith” and a “flesh felt faith,” and replacing sound biblical teaching with sensational, emotional, motivated response. Soaking prayer is one of spiritual, mystical movement and is explained as resting in God’s presence. This is accomplished by playing some gentle worship songs, either sitting or lying down, and praying short, simplistic prayers for an extended period of time, but otherwise keeping your mind free of other thoughts. This is the recipe of every hypnotist, first empty your minds and then a demonic presence will fill it.
At the point when you feel God’s presence through a manifestation like tingling skin, a sensation of heat or cold, or even a gentle wind seemingly blowing through your body, then you just soak” in an unidentified presence. Forget the biblical challenge to “Test the spirits.” When soaking prayer is examined accordingly, we find that it comes up wanting for biblical support for inviting God’s presence but one can find these techniques in occult activity. Nowhere in the Bible can a model of prayer be found that soaking prayer follows.
Pastor Pat with guest Law Enforcement Specialist Dale Howard and Prophetess Jacqueline Olds , continue a discussion concerning crime in Jacksonville, Florida. An alarming statistic to consider is that with the high volume of crime within the City, only 20 percent of the people attend church.
Your power must come from within~ Jesus living in you. “I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for salvation of everyone who believes; first for the Jew then for the Gentile,” (Rom. 1:16)
The big three destroying Christians are sex, money, and power and one is sufficient to destroy. Focus your attention on Jesus and His authority and ability to conquer. The Spirit of God gives us spiritual weaponry that can defeat all the lusts of the flesh and of the mind and make us victorious Christians. “Have you not put a hedge around him and his household and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, so that his flocks and herds are spread throughout the land,” (Job 1:10).
Before and after His resurrection, Jesus unleashed spiritual power and even nature obeyed his will; Jesus commanded by His word and water was made into wine. Jesus blessed the bread and the fishes and they were multiplied. Additionally, by His word dead Lazarus came out of the grave. Jesus also commanded demons to leave a writhing victim and to come out of him ,the demons obeyed and the person was loosed that same hour. These and many other works of Jesus show His spiritual power in action.
Our war is uniquely tied to our love, obedience and submission to God. We are able to win every struggle when we are connected with our Lord.
“Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.18 And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshiping the LORD. 19 And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the LORD God of Israel with a loud voice on high.”(2 Chronicles 20:17-20).
“Believe in the WORD of the Lord your God, and believe in his law, and believe in his prophets; and ye shall prosper.” Here the WORD and the revelation are most pointedly distinguished; the Word being used personally. (2 Chronicles 20:20).
We are reminded to stand in faith joined to Jesus. “As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in Him: Rooted and built up in Him, and established in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in Him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily,” (Colossians 2:6-9).