The Lord desires that the healing ministry move in His Church. The Word of God says that the Lord is not a respector of persons. If the Lord healed in Biblical times He will heal through his workers in the present day.
Archives for December 2009
The Old Testament reveals that Messiah would come from the House of David. God promised to restore their souls giving them eternal life so He sent His Son, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ died upon the cross which was the actual dying of all His believers rendering unto justice due to God for their sins. Jesus died in their stead and made penance for all their sins.
- Luke 3:23 — (Gen. 5; 11:10-26); Matt. 1:1, Ruth 4:18-22; 1 Chron. 2:1-5; Luke 3:23-38).
- Matt. 18:11 — “For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.”
- Luke 1:77-79 – “To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sin.”
- “Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a brod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.” (Psalms 2)
We are very close to the return of Jesus Christ. Many are in the Valley of Decision and the Christians of the world must shake themselves from the spirit of Slumber and tell those who are lost that Jesus Christ loves them and wants to save them from God’s wrath. Jesus was a rebel in the eyes of the religious leaders of HIS day because HE totally upset their schemes and taught the spirit of the Law to ALL who would hear HIM (not to mention He claimed to be GOD, the SON of GOD and displayed undeniable supernatural power). However, the LORD’S battle was spiritual in order to save souls from perishing.
“To live for Christ now and confess Him as your Lord and Savior that you might escape the eternal damnation of hell that under the reign of the Antichrist will cost you your very life. But Salvation is still promised to those who endure to the very end.”–Matthew 24:13.
- “Separate yourself from the world and surrender to God absolutely and seek cleansing by repenting of your sin and believing in the Blood of Christ which was spilled on Calvary for the remission of sin.”– John 3:16.
- “For whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved.” — Romans 10:13.
- “If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus (as Saviour), and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” — Romans 10:9.
Deliverance ministers should always be aware of occult charms and religious jewelry. Demons can hold people in slavery by these means. Recently a lady came for deliverance and also had different kinds of hippie bead jewelry.“Where did you get this beaded jewelry?”, I asked. The woman replied, " I work in a shop and the owner says she is an ascended master (High order of New Age Witchcraft). This owner also prays everyday over her articles”. After the woman was asked to remove the necklace, bracelet, earrings, rings, toe rings and anklet, were able to free her from the evil spirits that had enslaved her!
Amulets formed part of the trappings that Jacob commanded his household to put away (Gen 35:4). The most fanciful and superstitious notions have prevailed respecting the marvelous powers of gems. The gem appropriate for a particular month was worn as an amulet during the month and was supposed to exert mysterious control in reference to beauty, health, riches, and so forth. One’s person and house were thought to be protected from malignant influences by holy inscriptions placed upon the door. The existence of such a custom is implied in the attempt of Moses to turn them to a proper use by directing that certain passages of the law should be employed, (Exo. 13:9,16; Deut. 6:9; 11:18), “to look at and remember all the commandments of the Lord, so as to do them” (Num. 15:39).